Experienced - Creative - Insured
Project planning, creative vision and day of shoot execution is what it is all about. Video production is more than just utilizing jibs, drones, gimbals and sliders; what you want is a Video Director of Photography with a keen eye, commitment and experience. As a lifelong image creator I take pride in finding fresh approaches to shooting B-roll and lighting interviews. Communication with you throughout the production process gets you to where you want to go: a final product that communicates your message and exceeds your expectations. Every time.
Why Shoot with Video Now?
- In a nutshell I have decades of experience that I bring to your project. Still love what I do and it shows.
- I listen. And make suggestions based on lessons learned over thousands of shoots.
- Always respect your methods and objectives.
- At the risk of jinxing myself Video Now has never had to do a re-shoot, had an on set accident or lost the assets of a media device. I retain backup video and audio files for at least two months on a dedicated RAID drive. One secret is not to chit-chat when media wrangling.
- Video Now has delivered quality segments for thousands of corporate clients including:
Microsoft, Bloomberg, Emeril Lagasse, Time Books, Intuitive Surgical, Media Central, Zurich N.A., Exxon Mobile, Miller Brewing, Stryker Medical, Airborne Oil and Gas.
National Cable and Broadcast clients include:
HGTV, CNN, Lifetime TV, Entertainment Tonight, HBO, CBS, NBC, Oprah Winfrey Network, Investigation Discovery, TV One, VH1, MTV, NBA Entertainment, and Inside the NFL.
Interviews are the heart and soul of great video segments. Location selection and artful but not obvious lighting and staging really make a difference. On set decorum and creating an atmosphere conducive to thoughtful interviews is no accident; from a CEO delivering a crisis communication to a subject addressing delicate topics require a seasoned and mature crew. Other times levity is alright and keeping things light hearted is the way to go. Moods matter on set.
No fail broadcast quality is the only way I know how to work with a positive and creative approach to every project.
I have a solid technical background that insures that your 4K or HD project will be delivered to your specifications--- every time.
Art and technology come together
with Video Now.